Dr. David CrouchOrthodontist
I am so fortunate to live and work in the community in which I grew up - helping thousands to achieve amazing, beautiful, and healthy smiles.
I believe it is important to give back by helping charitable causes like the Puyallup Family YMCA, teaching at UW, serving as a Pierce College Trustee, and consulting at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital.
- Doctorate in Dentistry from the University of Washington in 1978
- General practice residency in San Diego VA Medical Center
- Three years of private family dental practice in Des Moines, WA
- Masters degree at UW’s prestigious orthodontic program in 1984
- Board certified orthodontist
- Active member at Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists
- Consultant to the SW Washington Maxillofacial/Cleft Palate Team for Special Needs Children at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital
- Past Editor at the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists Journal
- 5 years on the Board of Trustees at Pierce College
- Helped fundraise for Good Samaritan’s Children’s Therapy Unit at Puyallup Family YCMA
- Sponsor of numerous community school auctions and fundraisers
Dr. Crouch is currently an active member of