Overview of Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign clear aligners fit your life — they don’t interrupt it. And at every stage, you’ll be able to see your progress and enjoy your smile as it transforms.
Invisalign® straightens your teeth without wires and brackets, using a series of clear, customized, removable aligners. Using 3-D computer technology, these aligners are created to move your teeth gradually into place. They're virtually undetectable, which means hardly anyone will know you’re straightening your teeth. The best thing about Invisalign? You can take them out to eat, brush, and floss - so they have a minimal impact on your life!
Advantages of using Invisalign®
- Keep eating all your favorite foods.
- Stay active in all the sports and activities you love.
- Keep brushing and flossing just as you normally do, with no brackets or wires to get in the way.
- You'll experience fewer emergency visits, without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking.
- Your Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, so people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
Getting new sets of aligners
- You'll wear each set of aligners for one to two weeks, as prescribed by your doctor.
- You’ll probably schedule check-ups every six to eight weeks to check your progress and pick up the next batch of aligners. Fewer doctor visits mean more time to enjoy life.
- When you start wearing each new set of aligners, you may feel a little extra pressure or discomfort for the first few days, which is totally normal.